rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries to visit as a white guy?

Best countries to visit as a white guy?

Quote: (04-28-2018 04:25 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2018 04:04 PM)Salvadore Wrote:  

If you turn the question the other way round and ask yourself about the worst places for white men you'll realize that the map above is incorrect.

You are not going to have much of a niche at all for you in some Arab countries as a white man. And even if there were girls who showed interest in you, you'd have to prepare yourself for the risk of getting into a lot of trouble. Arabs are some of the worst racists in my experience and the honour culture could have you killed if a girl's relatives found out she was going out with a white western man.

And I can't imagine a place like San Francisco have much of a niche for a white man as well, unless you have some kind of cuckold fetish.

Edit: Northern italians are not arabs.

@Salvadore, makes a legit point. Let's get someone to post a legit map instead of bashing the OP. There are many countries/regions where white guys do not do well, some of these places can be outright dangerous if you do not look like a local and hit on the local girls. Middle East is not recommended for sure. Another place that I would say is terrible for game for a pale white guy like myself is Jamaica. Also, there are many places in USA where I would say white guys have it tough. For example many of the large cities that have a majority minority, ie, African-American population white guys are at a disadvantage.

As a pale ass white guy who has banged a few Jamaican girls in Jamaica, I disagree. In fact its one of my favourite places to socialize with the locals, I found the women very receptive and friendly, it definitely isn't for everyone though.

Messages In This Thread