rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018 Game Goals
018 Game Goals
Quote: (12-23-2017 09:13 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

1. Therefore, in 2018, I will try to make as little friends as possible. I would rather make money and build my future.

2. In addition, continue to educate myself in stocks, crypto, real estate investing and have solid understanding by the end of next year.

3. Do approach a little bit, just to keep my game sharp and keep up with all the red pilled/game content that are put up on youtube and forums.

1. Made about 20+ friends, but mostly been ignoring most of the people that meet. Hung out with couple dudes, didn't really click that well.
Dropped them from the circle. One dude especially was smoking, drinking and just partying and not focusing on school, so that was that.
2. Really got into RE, crypto and stocks. I am starting to understand all the fundamentals and have made a list of investments that I will make starting next year. Already almost finishing up writing up a business plan for real estate although it's just a business plan, but I hope to have my own one day.
*My interests are growing very rapidly into investing. Looking forward to getting CFA, Series 7 and 63.
3. Got some dates, several numbers, but also dropped a lot of girls who even showed iois cuz I am just too busy.
Watched most of new content form youtube and read everything on forum.
Keeping up with the stuff. Things are becoming relatively repetitive everywhere from TRP on reddit to YouTube red pill channels, etc....
Starting to skip a lot of content because it's things that I learned before.
This has been happening a lot last year, but coming in this year, I feel like I understand 95% of the materials.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread