rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the 'Soft Next' or 5 day Ghost Beta?

Is the 'Soft Next' or 5 day Ghost Beta?

Quote: (04-28-2018 06:46 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Now this used to work great. I'd get a few days off, she'd come back with cakes, blowjobs and apologies.
But lately its not working with her. She is reframing the soft next as me "being too much of a pussy" to handle her. Shes saying "you have to run away, rather than face me"

Something's really wrong with either you or her if it's come to a point where she's calling you a pussy.

At any rate, I've had to deal with a lot of situations where girls get upset at my indifference and withdrawal of attention due to their bad behavior. Your case seems similar, and I'd say something like this and keep it light:

Look, you're a passionate girl, and I'm drawn to that and I also prefer to be around you when you're not agitated. When you're agitated then I'd rather be enjoying myself with friends and doing other activities. I understand you get upset about things and want me to fixate on what you're upset about, but I don't feel upset and don't want to get mixed up in the turbulence.

I feel great.

And I'd rather not go from feeling great to not feeling great even if you see me as a pussy.

I'd avoid accusing her of causing drama or being bitchy. That goes nowhere. Just make it about you and insist that you want to feel good in life and with those you spend your time with.

If she won't lay off, you can say that you're not enjoying yourself around her very much at this moment and you're heading out to go play pool with some friends.

Messages In This Thread