rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Balkans vs The Baltics

The Balkans vs The Baltics

Quote: (03-12-2012 08:32 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

First of all you guys need to know which countries are Balkan Countries, Slovakia is NOT a Balkan country(been there once and didn't like the place). Nor is Romania, Ukraine or Moldova

I lived in Serbia for three years, they are the hottest girls in the Balkans(and amongst the hottest in the world), there are many Serbian supermodels. The Serbian men are also amongst the best looking, but this is more down to sheer size sometimes, a lot of women travel to Serbia to fuck Serbian men

But unfortunately the girls are not easy, Serbian culture is not too dissimilar to Italian culture.

Forget Montenegro, girls are even harder there and also more tribal. Bosnian women are pretty hot, but it's also and less civilised. Croatian women can be hot, but not as hot as the Serbs. Slovenia chicks are famous for being the easiest lays in the Balkans, they travel to Belgrade for new years to fuck.

Macedonia?, forget it, not much of a place apart from some nice scenery

All true, and to the point. Best info on the region i saw around here.

Quote: (03-12-2012 10:35 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2012 08:32 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

The Serbian men are also amongst the best looking, but this is more down to sheer size sometimes, a lot of women travel to Serbia to fuck Serbian men

True.

Never been to Serbia but met many Serb guys in London or ones who were flight crewing on international airlines. They've almost always been very good looking dudes with good physiques and a good alpha attitude. I would MUCH rather be in a club where Ukrainian or Bulgarian guys are my competition then a Serb. Nice guys to talk to though.

Quote: (03-12-2012 10:39 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Yep Serb people are generally friendly and intelligent. Also despite their size they are gentle people.

Can't argue with these either, heheh. If you are looking to game in Serbia, the best time would be around the new years (both of them, we have two) - chances are you'll snag some Slovenian or Croat girls, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Balkan Power Individual™

Messages In This Thread