rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If a girl shows jealousy - is it good?

If a girl shows jealousy - is it good?

This is mediocre game followed by accidental godlike game then bad game messing things up again.

Quote: (04-28-2018 05:30 AM)chvrches Wrote:  

There's a girl i have been seeing some friday nights when going out. Let's call her Sarah. She's a shy girl and she's also a virgin, so i had to build trust and open her up the first times. After a few times we started making out and started texting more. The problem is, when i invite her over and try to escalate further than kissing, she comes up with an excuse. I asked her 2 times now, and she's either doing something or it's bad timing. Anyway...fast forward till yesterday. I got tired of trying on her, because i am neglecting every other girl in the club when she's around. I spend all my time and energy on her, but it isn't going any further than kissing, so i thought fuck it. Even though she's showing strong signs that she likes me. And she always texts me to ask if i will go out so we can meet.

Yesterday we met at the club, but i briefly said hello, smiled and went on with my night. I picked up a 6.5/10 girl, went on the dance floor and ended up making out with her. I didn't notice my surroundings and i saw Sarah in the background. I thought, fuck i don't hope she saw me, i would feel bad about flirting with her and then making out with other girls in front of her. I tried talking to her that night, but she seemed distant and kind of cold. Haven't seen her like that before. I didn't bother trying to find out why, i just went on with my night and had a good time.

Sarah texted me the following day, "who's that girl from last night?" i said, it's just some random girl, she was nothing. She said "it didn't look like that haha" so at this point she must have seen me making out with her, and i could sense she was getting jealous. I told her "well you didn't have time for me, you were cold", and she said "i wonder why [Image: sad.gif]"

Is it a good thing she saw me with another girl as it might show her i have more options and she will be more sparked up to get my attention again and maybe go further than just kissing. Or is it a bad thing because she will think i moved on from her. I still want to pursue her, she's so beautiful, but it's not leading anywhere else than kissing. After 4 weeks.

Moving on, meeting new chicks and making it with one in front of her, showed her you have options and made her jealous and wonder if she's missing out. Congratulations. Accidentally done but it worked.

Now you messed up being defensive in your responses, the best thing would have been to answer those questions casually or dismiss them. You didn't do anything wrong, she's not your girlfriend. At least you should act that way. It also shows you don't care that much about her. That's actually a good thing because you have no reason to at this stage.
Let her wonder, then make a move on her again another time. See if she's less shy next time.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread