rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev datasheet 2018

Kiev datasheet 2018

Quote: (04-24-2018 08:22 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

If anyone cares to add more info concerning cool daytime activities, gyms, and other night venues/restraunts (above average dining venues) I appreciate the help....

I've mentionned a few favorites of mine in Nola's Moldova 2018 Datasheet thread.

thread-68044...pid1771541

The fact is that you have an abundance of very good dining options in Kiev, many of them mixing excellent cuisine and enjoyable atmosphere/decorative features. Culinary-wise, I would even rate Kiev above Paris, maybe not in the variety of cuisines and products, but in the effort to create venues with atmosphere. Not as cheap as one might think though (it's quite easy to spend 70/80€ for two and this not even in top high-end venues), especially when it comes to imported wine.

Being a gourmet myself, and enjoying to indulge myself (and also treat my dates or GFs - I know that it's not the mindset of most of the posters here), I can send you more recommandations by PM if you need.

Messages In This Thread