rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius 2018

Vilnius 2018

Quote: (04-24-2018 07:10 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

@belarus: I make my evaluations based of my experience in living many years in WE where achieving results was way easier than in EE. I recently made lot of trips in WE and despite the fact that the field is increasingly competitive everywhere, going to a town which is not constantly invaded by male sexual tourists is a relaxing sensation when you approach or you are in a company of a girl. I perfectly know that nationality doesn't give you any added value but here it looks like being "tall", with "dark features", is enough. It is useless unless you have a solid game. We are just saying that if you have savoir faire and a social position of a certain level it is easier to be successfull in West where girls are able to recognize your value regardless of your "looks" - that anyone could anyway trying to maximize by dressing well, hitting the gym and so on. As a hint dressing well in some EE countries is even a minus...
So for me it doesn't make sense anymore to try hard to EE where additionally cost of living is getting increasingly expensive, adding to the cocktail of a shitty weather, pretty unhealty food and a closed minded mentality of many locals.

So I guess you struck out in Vilnius?

Messages In This Thread