rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out, but working the next day

Going out, but working the next day

The question is why though?

I don't believe at all in this RSD strategy with going out 3-7 times a week to just game. I think you want something more important going on in your life besides chasing pussy. Twice a week will be more than enough for making massive improvement for most guys, if you're active with approaching during the hours that you're out. Most probably there are other, bigger factors to why you're not pulling the 9's and 10's, than your game itself.

A high-quality woman will have standards, and she'll expect you to have something more to your arsenal than just spitting game and be charming. I know plenty of RSD guys in my city who spends much more time gaming and going out, reading different material etc. but they're still working shitty jobs and some even live at home. Some of them have a bit of game, but they struggle big time because they're lacking in other areas.

Messages In This Thread