rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius 2018

Vilnius 2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 10:15 AM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

REX to be honest your analysis are always completely off, I am sure you have never been to vilnius. You even said that spaniards and Italians are whiter than Ukrainians. To Draper, if they confuse you for Russian you were probably in the Ukraine or something like that. Over there, for sure being white is better. Being darker is an advantage and what Rossi is describing is completely possible if he is a darker good looking Italian without a doubt.

Funny since you liked many of my comments, well I think there is nuance, in general Ukrainians have lighter hair and eyes but many have olive skin , more so than north and center of Italy and much of spain. Some Ukrainians( still a minority) seem to have a similar phenotype to serbs or greeks. But yes, these people are still "white" or whatever. I've been to southern Italy, people still have lighter skin than Ukrainians,even during mid summer, this is all on a gradient after all.

Messages In This Thread