rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius 2018

Vilnius 2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:28 AM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

Being a foreigner is not a disadvantage, it's not an advantage either they are used to it. And all EE capitals along with several 2tier cities are burnt . You need to be good looking to do well, tallish and being darker is a plus, although definitely not a deal sealer

Being a foreigner gives you a big disadvantage as opposed to the local guys since they know why you are there, even though you have the best back story behind your visit to EE. Those countries have been invaded for ages. There is only 1 country in EE where being a foreigner from a wealthy and western country is not an advantage, but neither a disadvantage.
It is easier nowadays to shag those girls on holiday or since they are for work/study in Spain or Italy. Those girls when abroad behave in the opposite way than at home, in a real YOLO mood, and are very keen to get shagged by multiple guys. I saw with my eyes what some girls from Lithuania did in Mallorca a few months ago, something you could never imagine if you approach them in Vilnius.
It doesn't happen in WE to have the sexual tourist stigma like in EE - contrarily to what many posters said, nowadays countries like France or Spain are easier than Lithuania or Poland, according to my recent direct experience.
I will in fact avoid in the future making efforts in EE burnt places. It is better to go to Cyprus, Spain, Malta, France or where those girls congregate on holidays.

Messages In This Thread