rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Again, don't go to India.

Again, don't go to India.

I immigrate to Mumbai on Thursday. I can't wait. I'm going to be going over to study. At first, I'll be staying with a friend in Andheri West. Once I find out which college I'll attend, I'll get a place to myself nearby the college.

I loved the place on my previous visits and done pretty ok for myself in the short time I was there with getting chicks. I am intrigued to see how well I can do when I have a social circle built. I'm sure I can do very well with the college crowd. I also have a couple of girls lined up from before. An exceptionally cute 19 year old college girl with an amazing, thin body, another hot chick wants to meet for drinks after her exams and have the fitness chick with fake tits from before sending me nudes all the time and asking me to come visit her, though she lives outside of Mumbai now.

Its really exciting to start a new life in a completely different environment. Feeling driven and confident to make the most of this in every sense!

Messages In This Thread