rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius 2018

Vilnius 2018

Updates:
- Kaunas, I went on weekdays, had a fun partying night on Wednesday after watching basketball match of EuroLeague of local Lithuanian team. Not much going on to be honest, Thursday I went to Taboo but it was terrible. I imagine weekends would be busy.
- Vilnius, great city to be if you are into tall girls and over 25. My impression is that the environment is arduous if you look for ONS but you could achieve results if you stay long term or reside there. You won't see anyone kissing in the clubs, gutter game seems also not working. I am not into day game but the best way to go seems to go out late around midnight, try the bars and stay up till 5am. Saturday night is nothing special and fewer people were outside in the niight.
In a nutshell, this is another EE place that is burnt and being a foreigner is a big disadvantage. It is still easier and with fewer idiotic foreigners than Poland but you need to put some serious work in action with no garantee to be successfull. Overall I liked the vibe in Vilnius, I felt almost like in Scandinavia.

Messages In This Thread