rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was I downgraded from her #1?

Was I downgraded from her #1?

I know you're just trying to improve pal but sometimes people need someone to explain things bluntly, even a little rudely to get through to them to understand.

That explains why you're already crazy over this girl. But you have to calm down it will scare any girl away and make them realise how desperate and inexperienced you are.

Your relationship is basically 'fuck buddies' you could say dating or seeing each other if you want to be more polite. Pretty much all relationships start this way however, and as long as you play it cool and don't get too needy or desperate the girl normally ends up wanting an exclusive relationship before the man. And normally things just happen that way, you don't need to have a talk about it, you just end up seeing each other every weekend to the point it becomes expected. But first you need to care less, and if you can't care less you have to at least pretend to care less.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread