rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF TORONTO: August 15, 2015

BATTLE OF TORONTO: August 15, 2015

Quote: (08-17-2015 06:14 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

I'm thinking at least some of these feminists who deny the lectures took place because of lack of pictures aren't quite as dumb as they appear and are trying to get someone to post pics with uncensored faces so they can ID the men and attempt to cause trouble with employers/law enforcement/doxing and public slander and harassment.

Quote: (08-17-2015 04:34 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Triggered feminist still convinced the lecture photos are fake even after Roosh released more pics:

https://mancheeze.wordpress.com/2015/08/...ory-photo/

"Now he’s tweeted some pictures but none of them prove he was giving his ‘speech’ in Mississauga nor on Aug 15th. The pictures are almost thumbnails so there’s no way you can see any detail. I’m still convinced he didn’t speak when he said he was going to and that those might be other photos from somewhere else."

Funny thing - before people were saying the first pic Roosh put up where he was holding the newspaper must be fake because 1) the whiteboard in the background is too white and therefore someone must have shopped what was written on it out and 2) Roosh was standing in the back of the room rather then in the front which the SJWs thought was suspicious since "why would someone who was giving a speech be standing in the back rather then in front of the audience?" The new batch of pics shows Roosh both standing in front of the room giving his speech and the whiteboard still having nothing written on it. Pretty soon they're going to be saying that Roosh hired professional digital artists and that all the guys sitting in the audience are actually CGI created. [Image: tard.gif]

It looks like mancheeze is no longer active. The last post from her was October 23, 2016 and her photos, no longer have any credits on photo bucket so it does not show anymore but the gif of a number of men running into a pit still works.

I am not surprised, since all of posts she was always lashing out at someone and everyone around her, plus describing in detail how she completely messed up her life, and then on top of that, became disabled.

Normally, I would expect someone in that situation to tone down the hostility a little and show some gratitude to the people around her that are trying to help, but even medical personal and neighbors she seems to go off on.

I also note that her youtube channel was terminated:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9LAvQ...DgQ/videos
"This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."

I did think this is how she would end up, but I did not think it would happen so fast.

Messages In This Thread