rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooked up with an ex. What to do next?

Hooked up with an ex. What to do next?

I'm not sure what you're actually looking to do here. It sounds like you're just going for an easy bang.

I'm guessing this girl is American? Because she's slutty, shameless and bossy all at the same time. A pretty boner killing combination.

Quote: (04-22-2018 10:02 AM)FOBolous Wrote:  

Halfway through, she stopped me. She told me she shouldn't be doing this because she actually started seeing someone new, and made me leave.

We exchanged texts the next day . She said it's a mistake, blamed it on the alcohol (lol), and made me promise not to tell anyone because she is seeing someone new. She did say she had a lot of fun and is down to hang out again. She also mentioned things might've been different if she didn't meet this new guy.

What the hell is this? Just talking about her 'new guy', (what a wonderful term) right to your face? In bed? Is it not bad enough that she's been fucking another guy for a year that you know about?

She interrupts sex for this bullshit and then kicks you out. So she cucked you and then made you her bitch. Then the next day she makes you promise not to tell anyone of her disgusting behaviour, further cementing your role in her mind as her bitch.

It sounds like she's the one in charge here, and you're basically going back to some shameless slutty ex to beg her to share her pussy with you.

Quote:Quote:

So my question is, what's my next move? i already laid out all my cards on the table. Should i initiate NC, pretend like i don't care, and leave it up to her to reach out to me? If she does, great. If she doesn't, chalk it up as a one night thing and move on? Or should I give it maybe a few days to a week, ask her to hang out, and try again? or is there something else I can do that i haven't thought of?

Have you thought of moving on but not acting like a total pussy next time?

However you're probably going to do what you want, regardless of the advice here.

So if you really want to sacrifice your self respect and get into a messy situation with an ex girlfriend, you should have gone no contact at the first sign of disrespect, when she kicked you out and brought up her new guy. Then you make her work for another chance with you to reinitiate contact.

You can still go no contact now and try this, but the odds she will contact you are lower. It sounds like you already missed out on an easy bang.

You don't have to whine to her, get angry or yell. Subtle hints and no contact should send a strong enough message.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread