rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moldova Spring 2018 Datasheet 14 days into a 90 day frolic

Moldova Spring 2018 Datasheet 14 days into a 90 day frolic

Quote: (04-21-2018 12:52 PM)Drax Wrote:  

Nice sheet i have been there around 10 years back or something for a short time. I guess you went by plane but damn that border patrol was a pain in the ASS. You won’t even encounter such madness in Africa. I had to wait until they wake up. They even tried to scam me but didnt succeed. For the rest i really didnt had time for clubbing and exploring the city, i visited one stripclub but it felt very shady. Women in the capital were above average. The food (fish) was shit tho.

I did ground boarder hops years ago here from Ukraine and Romania and had no issues personally but I don't doubt you had them as I've heard stories from others here having issues.

Food here beats Ukraine to shit. As a Ukraine resident all the sanctions have made finding good/fresh food very difficult unless you have the money to spend on a high end restaurant. Even good markets and I'm speaking for Kharkov and the East in general are pretty hit or miss. Here you can find cheap good quality vegetables, meat ect... No problem.

Moldova is a Agricultural hub so for foodies one should not have much trouble finding good food. A lot of cow farms so the Veal is almost always fresh and you can pretty much feel safe eating it rare. Sheep are big here as well so great place to buy socks or do a deliverance reenactment.

Also the wine here is off the chain. Stupid trivia: the Bordeaux region of France uses Moldova for grapes when they have bad years. Although I'm no sommelier I did live in France (regrettably) in my 20's and hung out with vapid/expert bullshitter wine connoisseurs.

The Duties and Excises for importing fresh fish in Moldova is pretty lax so finding fresh seafood is not hard.

I will not eat seafood in Ukraine unless you paid me to become bulimic for the night. I'll happily become a pro or simi pro eating raw fish in Ukraine for the right price.

Messages In This Thread