rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Student Loan Forgiveness Act Gets Introduced in Congress

Student Loan Forgiveness Act Gets Introduced in Congress

Quote: (03-11-2012 08:56 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2012 08:11 PM)Commander Shepard Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2012 01:18 PM)Subotai Wrote:  

If you ask me, student loan forgiveness is contrary to the mindset that's forged on this forum.

With game, every man is responsible for improving himself and he's 100% responsible for the consequences of what he does or does not do. His success or failure with women starts and ends with him alone. There's no one to blame, except yourself. And with this forum, you see that men are charitable.. we're willing to help each other out, if the other guy is willing to listen and take responsibility. I'll make a joke, but we're not advocating for taxpayer funds to attend PUA conferences.

The difference between men and women is that men can accept this burden -- the idea that we're not going to shift the consequences and burden of our freely made bad decisions onto others. Socializing every cost to me is a feminist and womanly way to do things.

I'm opposed.

Nah, fuck that. If banks are getting bail outs for their mismanaged decisions they can bail my ass out.

Banks at least supply jobs as long as they are in business (although I'm against the bailouts). What do you do? Most importantly, what would you do in return for a bailout from your fellow citizens?

Do what I've been planning to do with my life.

Also, I don't believe you have to be a job creator in order to get assistance from the government during times of economic hardship.

Messages In This Thread