rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop chasing pigs!

Stop chasing pigs!

Unfortunate meetup

With regard to passing up lesser game to go for quality game. A phrase has to be kept in mind "practice makes perfect" it's doesn't matter who your dance partner is. Even sports pro's go over the basic's, they hone there skills. ALSO In sports pro's don't give up when playing a weak team they go at the weak team 100 percent just as they would a better team.

See, I know it's a common thing for guys to tell newbies that they need to just get lay experience at all costs, but I think that if you have a certain level of reputation and looks then banging these trolls will weaken your game and confidence.

Salesmen make the best PUA's IMO. I asked a sales guy I know why do you keep pitching to complete losers, don't you already know losers on sight?
He said when he first started out in sales he figured out "the loser types" and stopped selling to them. Shortly he said he lost his edge, he needed the losers to work on his presentation/ demeanor/mental agility/staying positive on a sinking ship (sale) for when the perfect sucker came along he pulled off his routine seamlessly.

Every champion was a loser (slept with) at some point.

Most guys cannot cut out 5 to 7 chicks and just go 8 to 10. One main reason there just ain't enough 8 to 10's out there. When you do see one your need the A game. The "A game" is a super power that has to come naturally from experience.
I spoke with many guys that upped there standards with regard to women and hit huge dry spells. Saving pick up skills in a knapsack for the right time (they got rusty...social skills became stunted...they hesitated....out thought perfect situations into paralysis..chicks can smell hard up from a 100 miles)

I don't want to go on...but I will

It's a new age of tech toys and fuk apps. Non personal communication hand in hand with zero picking up of women's body language/voice tones.

Perhaps many guys view "success with women" as swipe right ..Got the meetup!!!! . THE END.
Does it become more important to get the meetup than the actual sexual relationship that could follow afterwards .....and how many times does dead end meetups happen before even meetups become routine and boring (and sexless)?

Standards are raised because there is bona fide crap women out there .. I bang lots of them... I know I can get better.
Self Entitlements are I deserve this kind of woman to bang. (provable or not..just keep swiping)

If a tinder or instagram chick that wasn't a photo shopped 8 actually showed up...then would the real pickup talent magically appear? (booze helps)...but it may not (what happens if it was a classy coffee date..no booze!)

Lastly anybody fuk chicks that had a face that was a 6 but the body or her bedroom talent or her personality or tight pussy or fantastic tits was a 10? And she was nice to come over to visit you at any time.

I think ...if I was the poster above tried to stick around to actually see if she was a complete write off and of no future value (perhaps she had a girlfriend that was into duo's and she was an 8)[Image: idea.gif]

Finally....chicks make good wingman I don't know what other chicks were in this bar...but woman like taking other womens guys... a guy having been already checked out by another female makes the guy is a catch and fuck worthy

Messages In This Thread