rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best English Language Bible?

Best English Language Bible?

Quote: (04-18-2018 06:43 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Anyway there is no single type of Judaism - here is a handy flowchart showing you the most popular forms of judaism:

I think I have to take with a considerable grain of salt the scholarship and level of research inherent in a flowchart that invents the word "factionation".

We get it, dude, pagans don't like Christians because they can't get over the fact they tended to get their asses handed to them by crusaders et. al. over 1000 years ago or so. Feel free to start a thread about authoritative texts or ideas on paganism so we can all come over and spitball your spirituality in that thread too, or hey, please demonstrate by a proven line of descent from no less than two thousand years or so back that you are following Authentic Pagan Belief Systems. Because I'm sure there's just no way any translation errors could have crept in when you're passing spiritual insights down by word of mouth and across different languages so long as the insights are pagan or pantheistic.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread