rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Copying in from another thread.

For those with joint pain I recommend Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0:

[Image: 81BbcxeJ57L._SY679_.jpg]

I had regular injuries from about the age of 17 to 26. Then I started taking this and I've only been injured / ill once since. The injury was caused from far too much mountain walking over three days and the illness during 2 months of not taking it as I forgot to take it with me on travels. It's the most comprehensive supplement I've come across: contents.

My father started taking this due to having osteo-arthritis. His hands and feet were often quite seriously inflamed and he was often in pain. After taking this the swelling stopped and has little, infrequent pain. Three of his friends have started taking it. One of them was a former rugby player who had serious knee pain. That largely subsided when he started taking this. Another was in serious pain and had trouble walking. After taking this he came in the pub one day jogging on the spot, then began jogging round the pub in glee. I forget what happened to the other guy. These are all about 70 years old.

I get the six bottles of 2.0 tablets from here:

http://www.scalarhealth.com/tangytangerine.html

As they make sure I am paying no import duty. This lasts me one year, though it's meant to be a 6 month pack. You might be able to get it cheaper from somewhere else in the US.

A [url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=site%3Arooshvforum.network+"beyond+tangy"&t=hy&ia=web]few other mentions[/url] on the form.

-------------------

It's what Alex Jones uses. It's a win, win. You'll get a high quality product and support the Infowar!

[Image: 1479035214549.jpg]

Super Male Vitality

I bought 5 of these a little over a year ago. I've looked up some of the ingredients and they do have medical research showing that they can considerably boost T and sperm count. When taking it I got what I'd describe as a pituitary fizz between the eyes. The pituitary gland is involved in T regulation.

There wasn't any specifically noticeable affects I noticed while taking it. Shortly after I found doing tricep extensions easier, but I don't know if there was anything to read into it. T boosters are meant to assist in gaining muscle and muscle tone. I didn't notice any difference, though could be because I need to up my protein. In hindsight though I've realised that during the period I was taking it I was particularly combative, in war mode. I'd have to take it again to see if it was the SMV.

From what I've read this is not one of the best T boosters. I'll probably try another, though I don't think they are worth it or do much. From what I've read and experienced most of the legal supplements that are worth taking relate to body repair, rather than beasting.

Messages In This Thread