rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best vitamins/supplements for men

Best vitamins/supplements for men

If you have joint pain describe the complete picture of what's going on. Age,activity levels past and present,symptoms,current stack,and diet. If you are serious about movement training you need to lose weight first. Almost nobody at a healthy weight or who's in shape can do simple static holds properly. I wouldn't even bother with doing a push up on the floor yet.

PM me if you are gshit ill point you in the right direction and scources for bodyweight and movement training.

Collagen is one of those things that sounds good on paper but I have to chop it up to being placebo. beef Collagen is a type of protein. Protein gets broken down into individual amino acids. That just makes it an expensive s cource of amino acids. Your body does not absorb the whole collagen molecule.

Just like "colostrum" and people who thing growth hormones in milk will make you bigger. All those peptides (incomplete chains of amino acids) get broken down into individual amino acids. Your gut lining will not absorb hgh, or igf1.

There is a reason the majority of collagen supplements are marketed for skin care/women and its never been pimped out to hard for putting on muscle or recovery.

Messages In This Thread