rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami cheerleader 'bullied for being a virgin'

Miami cheerleader 'bullied for being a virgin'

Quote: (04-14-2018 10:20 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

A good Christian girl who makes it to 27 without sex is never going to be worth marriage. If she had any libido at all she would have settled hard before 23 just to have a sexual partner. Even if you believe that she's a virgin, she has the same flaw as most women, she's traded a family for "life experiences". Travel, Instagram followers and a cheering crowd (and miles of plastic dick) have replaced a family of her own.

At 23 she was probably attractive enough to get a higher-end man, why did she wait? At 27, she's showing her age. Seeing that she can no longer attract a high end husband, she's trying to sue the Dolphins to get enough money to keep the lifestyle going.

EDIT: Why do women get into this? Are they just chasing jerseys? Dallas cheerleaders get $50-$75 a game plus some appearance money (maybe $10K) but they're required to pay for dance lessons, go to the bootcamp and keep a schedule that makes it almost impossible to have a separate career. Same goes for almost all professional dancers - Vegas showgirls make less than $40k a year.

Good Captain, you are right on that. Post ~25 virgin women (in the West) are a dangerous proposition in my opinion. Post 30, even more so. As you said, any attractive woman who doesn't live in a cave would have had plenty of options by her mid-20's, so what is she waiting for? And, yes, how is she waiting? As I said in my previous post, some women have naturally very low sex drives. That would make a nice honeymoon surprise. "I just don't like doing this very much."

Now, if she has a legitimate reason, that might be a different story. But, this woman is waiting for what? So, as you say, she can make nothing doing a stupid job that nobody will remember her for next week?

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread