rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey

Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey

Aviel you gotta change your thinking man! You call this lying & selling dreams... while Hustlers like the guy you called out & MJ Demarco call this the Fastlane aka creating wealth exponentially!

Of course this Dude made more selling his seminar & bootcamp then actual shirts... but he still had the knowledge & know how to amassing a 34 000 facebook group. Can't fake That!

How big is your Facebook group? Sorry to call you out like that... but when you attack a Producer and involuntarily attack his Brand for no reason... I get irritated! Been keeping tabs on this thread...and you stood out... for all of the wrong reasons! "I have never bought a course and never will is one of your saying I believe"

Unwilling to learn from others... yet believes his "lifestyle brand will bring something unique to the table" Man good luck in business... cause you'll need it! Photoshop sales figure!!!?? Get a 9 to 5 Homie! You ain't built for this Grind!

/Rant

Messages In This Thread