rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bank Teller Chicks

Bank Teller Chicks

I have a side business with accounts at a small local bank (everything in this town is small). I went in two weeks ago to deposit a check and drop something in my box in the vault.

This business only generates a few thousand dollars per year. It's not like I'm some kind of baller.

The teller who helped was a young lady and very flirtatious. I tried to be cordial while also keeping business on track.

Today I received what could be generously described as a personalized marketing email from her. It was as flirtatious as our initial conversation.

So she looked me up in the company database to make a quasi-personal contact.

Because it's so rare, I am always sort of amused and appreciative when a woman takes the initiative like this. However, I think it would not be considered appropriate if the roles were reversed.

Also, this is actually not the first time something like this has happened. About 10 years ago, a bank teller (who turned out to be a single mom) attached a note with her phone number and a heart to my deposit receipt.

Maybe I scream beta bucks.

It seems like this latest situation is something I should just walk away from. But I'm often a sperg about this stuff, so who knows. I haven't gotten laid in a while.

Anyway, I would appreciate some feedback. From what I can remember, she is fairly cute although maybe a little short for my taste.

Messages In This Thread