rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev datasheet 2018

Kiev datasheet 2018

I jave been lurking in this forum for quite some time, and this is my first post. I will be posting more data sheets of several cities and countries in Eastearn Europe, as I have been to all eastearn european countries and traveled extensively in Russia, going as north as Murmansk , south as Dagestan and east as Kamchatka [Image: biggrin.gif]

About me: I am 6 foot, fit, quite good looking (girls in the west give me anywhere between a 7,7 to an 8,2). I speak fluently Russian as I have studied there a field related to science in the Russian program, I am from a developed western country. I am of Latino origin, I have darker skin.

Now , I want to do a little disclaimer on this data sheet : I encounter a great amount of racism in girls, to any guys who look like darker Spanish , Italian or Latino, you will face racism from girls in Ukraine who will assume you are Turkish or from the Caucasus. The game for you will be proving you are from the west. I will write another thread about how to pick up girls from the former Soviet Union when you are Latino looking [Image: biggrin.gif]

About Kiev, I have been coming here since 2010, and I truly believe the place is completely dead. Even though I have rich friends living there, can be at tables every weekend, i will not be going back because I Belive the place is completely over for someone looking to find a genuine beautiful girl who is over an 8

Nightlife:

CHI: on some nights, it is full of beautiful women, and is even better than the most exclusive clubs of Moscow. However, you will quickly find out it's all an illusion: the same girls come over and over again, and they are looking for sponsors. They will be with you if they feel they can get something in return. The name of the game is to take a table, date her in a fancy place in Kiev and later invite her to a rich capital for an expensive trip. She will than open your legs for you in exchange of the possibility for her to expand her social media presence by taking pictures of her 'incredible' life without of course showing the guy paying for it. Girls there don't really care if you are good looking or a cool guy, and unless they are past 25 and on the decline, they will not settle. This literally applies for 98% of the girls there

Alaska: exclusive bar and restaurant. Same girls as CHI, so same principle applies

Avalon: used to be a good place, last time I went was LITTERALLY 90% guys. I don't know what happened, might have been bad luck

Forsage: stupid girls who are students, full of arabs students. If you are white and western, you can have a good time. If you look Latino like me, avoid like the plague as those girls are young and stupid and they will neceraillu assume you are an Arab, even if you are the best dressed guy and looking in the place [Image: biggrin.gif] I got my worst rejections here, and the quality is not so high.

Radio lounge: improved version of forsage, out of the center

Sorry babushka: improved version of forsage

Just cafe: my favorite place, it's a karakoke bar, you have some normal girls not openly blatant golddiggers (maybe 10%, which is not bad for Kiev's standard in exclusive places), music is not loud so you can approach. Don't be scared to approach the groups of girls sitting down, they are more receptive than in CHI

Coin;": fancy restaurant , hard to approach

The bar: girls go there to practice their English. I would avoid, bad ratios and the girls that you will pick up are low for Ukrainian standards and foreigner fan girls.

Skybar: the CHI of poorer people who want to pretend they are rich. Looking for sponsors, but more human than CHI, easy to pick up specially in the smoking area. All of that can be applied for the whole ARENA area.

Daygame: khreshatik, maidan

Overall: the place has went downhill, and in my opinion is no longer worth it. Girls 8 and above are constantly being invited to Europe and the west, or Dubai. They grew up in a hard market for women and they get all the benefits of it when they go to the west, being the only feminine women around. They know their power. Sure , you can date them, but it is only an illusion, since you can date them until they go somewhere where their market is so high.

They know why we are all in Ukraine, and the the good girls who are more than an 8 don't want to date a foreigner, since they know why we are here. They have been fucked by foreigners before and have been burnt, in the sense that they are relationship oriented and did not get it.

I have friends who are well placed in Kiev, i can go to all the VIP places and party with incredible girls, i can pick up easily, given that they hear me speak in a western language before (French in this case) so they know I'm not Turkish . But it's all an illusion, those girls are into survival mode and they want something out of you.

Is Kiev good for you? Well, it can be if you are a stoic person. If you don't mind playing the game of being an alpha sponsor, in the sense of being harsh with the girl making her know, look we go together to Paris but I fuck you or you are out. You will bang incredible girls, and I have friends that have amazing success doing this.

But if you are looking to date up with a nice and genuine girl, it's completely over. They don't exist anymore in Kiev. They have been completely spoiled by Instagram, Turkish and arabs throwing their money at them, they have traveled to westernized countries and have seen how high quality men are on their knees for them. Unless she is 28 and on the decline, she won't be impressed by you, she'll put on a show so she extracts from you

And if you are 190 good looking and have money, you can slay 9-10 in any country [Image: biggrin.gif]

I don't talk about girls who are less than 8, because I don't go to ukraine or FSU to date or bang anything below 8.

On a side not, I think the situation will still go down. I saw some RSD monkey guys spam approaching the girls and saw on Instagram that one of their famous instructors is living there (I didn't know them before , but a friend of mine in Ukraine is really big on them). I suspect those monkeys will massively start coming to Kiev to spam approach everyone there, I hope I am wrong.

Messages In This Thread