rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roast This: Match Stories - Courtney

Roast This: Match Stories - Courtney

Quote: (04-08-2018 02:07 PM)Horus Wrote:  

From the comments:
Quote:Quote:

1. She's been single for a long ass time which means that from the time that she hit puberty up until the moment that she made this video she has been getting dicked down by miles of dick from all over the world and now that she is getting older she's looking for some sucker a.k.a a "nice" guy to be a willing slave to the aging Queen Bee.

2. She's a flight attendant, so how the hell could she possibly have time for a relationship if her job demands that she is constantly on the move? ?

3. Like most females she's a pathological liar who is being politically correct about her "love" for nice guys. ? We all know that Courtney is getting trains ran on her by bad boys & assholes every time that she travels to a new destination. ??

4. She's obviously a game player because she's been playing games with those same "nice" guys that she has kept prisoner in the Friend Zone for years!

5. That "Come finddd meeeee" at the end is beyond creepy as fuck and makes her sound desperate and like a Stage 5 clinger! ?

Any smart man would pump & dump "Courtney" and play her like she has been playing dudes for years. (NOTE: If you are a man or woman who needs dating advice and wants to understand how men & women think & operate shoot me a message)

Not bad. Funnily enough one of the replies from "FLYQUARTZ":
Quote:Quote:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE. THANKS FOR PICKING ME APART WHEN NON OF THOSE THINGS ARE TRUE ABOUT ME. GEEZ WHAT DID ANYONE EVER DO TO YOU AS A KID TO MAKE YOU SO HATEFUL!? THANKS!

A quick look at the channel confirms that FLYQUARTZ is indeed our Courtney. Triggered.

That was probably RVF member Suits. Well played.

Messages In This Thread