rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roast This: Match Stories - Courtney

Roast This: Match Stories - Courtney

Quote: (04-07-2018 10:34 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2018 10:07 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

What the fuck is with these chicks and "travel"? Is this just how they fill their lives when they can't fill them with children?

The bulk of the bitches that I've banged over the last few years have "traveler" or similar on one of their social medias.

This means one of two things:

1) Once a year they go to the nearest lake. Or in my case they go to an outer islands, pay the extra $141 for first class. The type "boss bitch" because they were a baller for the 31 minute flight.

2) They have a sugar daddy of sorts that takes them on trips. Even with employee discounts it is impossible for a girl like Courtney to afford the type of travel shown in her pictures. Keep in mind she makes $17.42 an hour and the union takes their cut.

Aloha!

3) Occasionally it's a woman with a low-tier corporate job who thinks that she has a career making 50.000$/year. Since she does not have children and men pay for dates, then there is plenty of disposable income that she invests in "travel" as her only refuge.

Especially those that are over 40 and grow fat later frequent locations where the local impoverished or pussy-starved men still want to fuck her while actually hating the experience - North Africa, Caribbean, parts of SEA.

----------

And that other bitch is not 30. She cannot even move her eyebrows anymore. Some of the travel pictures she shared made her look older than in the botoxed vid. She has been 30 for 10 years now at least.

Though I will say this - the crossed-paths feature of match.com is actually useful. But it will only be useful for men with Game who approach the girl that was coincidentally on match.com while also being interesting enough for the man. The Gameless Blue Pill guys will be left stranded anyway.

Messages In This Thread