rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

El D.F. México city +40

El D.F. México city +40

Quote: (04-07-2018 12:09 AM)Denzel Wrote:  

^^
Having met guys in their 40s or close from this forum in South America and elsewhere, I would say that my experience does not coincide with Cazadoress' experience. The forum guys (and some non-forum guys with game) I have met have always been well-dressed, fit, stand-out guys. They attract girls in their 20s and/or early 30s.

If anyone goes to Mexico City, I would also suggest Jardin Centenario in Coyoacan. That part of Coyoacan is a middle-income neighborhood with no tourists. There are enough women in bars and restaurants near the park in the evening. There are also cute college girls in coffee houses if you go in the afternoon. Just stay away from the rush hour traffic if you take a taxi from Polanco/La Condesa.

If you want night-life though, go to Salon Pata Negra in La Condesa or to the clubs nearby (walking distance) as many forum members have suggested.

I'm not saying older men can't attract 20-30 somethings, I'm saying some of these girls are looking at us 40+ with $$ signs in their eyes. I'm not interested in being someone's "Sugar Daddy".

Messages In This Thread