rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Quote: (04-06-2018 01:37 PM)jcardial Wrote:  

The hostel/couch surfing demographic in my experience tends to be quite xenophilic and unfortunately heavily polarized towards barely 7/10 and lower. It's also a sub population accustomed to higher risk lifestyle choices. That said it does sound like DN has pretty solid game and some fairly reliable moves in his arsenal. When you're not as discriminating you are far more in go mode when there is a gem in the rough.

Coming out and saying Quebecois girls are easy strikes me as a bad move but could maybe slip by with the right tone and if the girl is enough below you. With prouder girls I see this backfiring more than a rusty musket. As an American I try to avoid being negatively judgmental of a girl or her culture too early on.

Yes this is all true, although I personally don't care if a girl is a 6 or 7 when I just want to escalate quickly and get a fast bang. Time is of the essence. We're all going to be dead in 100+ years and no one will be keeping track of your bang record.

Good point about hostel/couchsurfing girls being attracted to exotic guys and fun experiences.

DN has laser-targeted a niche of girls who are into fast and carefree sex.

I think we can all learn from him (I know I have).

Messages In This Thread