rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salesmen of RVF. Has game helped you in your Sales Career?

Salesmen of RVF. Has game helped you in your Sales Career?

I work in my second sales company now. Sales is be persistent, convince and build rapport and trust. Good products help. How do you leverage your time as best for the greatest output? There are some sales that look for short term money, or you plan that customers buy regular by you. The repeat business. This brings in some of your commission and gives you time to look for new customers.

For game, sales is also about self presentation, be on point, build trust, understand what the customer needs, not directly what he wants. I know sales people that are not players at all, I doubt that they can use game well. On the other hand, be in sales make you speak in front of all kind of people. CEO, Technical engineers, maintenance guys, depends on your product, sometimes I pop in a meeting and you have 10 people sitting there and want to be convinced by you. You also get shit test, bla bla you are to expensive, competitor X can do this and that.
So be aware of your appearance, persistent and handle shit test, confident. When you can transfer this, sales can give you some interaction with game.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Messages In This Thread