rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe : 2018

Eastern Europe : 2018

Hi Guys

I've read some old posts, PM'd a few guys (thanks for replies) watched a pile of YouTube videos... but I have more questions!

I had plans to come here to Bucharest and stay all summer before heading home for Christmas at the end of 2018.

But having been here and walked around, tried Tinder, looked at the talent on the streets... I'm pretty sure I can't stay here! It's not so good.

I need to find a new city to live ASAP - I'm thinking Budapest, never been, but it looks much more attractive.

I want to keep my costs as low as possible so I can continue to study/work online.

You can rent here in Bucharest a studio or 1-bed for around 300 euros per month plus bills. It won't be very pretty, but it's possible.

What kind of rents are we talking in Budapest for a nicer place, reasonably close to the centre? (Pest side)

Some chick on YouTube recommends Facebook groups for finding places to rent where another girl says that's a very expensive, overpriced way of finding places - any of you guys got some experience with that?

Also it looks like it's harder to find sub-12-month contracts in Budapest, and many places you'll have to install wifi yourself (again, 12-month contracts) such a hassle....

So, general info needed about living in Budapest or any cities you think might be better - I've never done EE before and want to give it ago, but I'm tellin' ya, SEA seems so frickin' tempting again! But I don't want to quit so easily.

Merci, mes amis...

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Messages In This Thread