rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traits in girls that make LTR much easier

Traits in girls that make LTR much easier

Low material maintenance.

Nobody should ever hope for girls who are low emotional maintenance inside of a LTR. But there's a lot to be said for a girl who doesn't need shit from you, and thus, appreciate everything you do for her.

My ex came from a lower-middle class family and raised very well. She makes next to zero money aside from her baby sitting job, but she insists on paying her due every time. If I buy her ice cream she would buy me desserts next, or similar. If we cook together she insist on paying for her own groceries. So when I do offer her gifts she beams up like a child, those are the sweetest moments of our LTR.

Conversely a girl like this understand the value of hard work. Instead of buying me stuff she spent 3 month hand-knitting a wool scarf for me. It's a simple thing but it has tremendous value. How many girls have actually done shit for you aside from just buying you stuff or cooking? Shit, even my mom doesn't knit me scarf.

Coming out of this LTR is why I have next to zero tolerance for entitled bitches. There was this young nubile chick who comes over to fuck, and I give her food and drink everytime. Zero quid pro quo except for sex. I'm a great cook and an even better bartender so this bitch be thinking her sex = me treating her like my closest friends is in way over her head. Ended up kicking her out. Aint nobody got time for that.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread