rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Quote: (03-31-2018 06:02 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

+1 14 on the year, 6/10, Danish, ?? years old
Sunday funday the next morning was rough to say the least. Back at the my hostel I went to grab a drink out of my room and this Danish girl came walking out of the bathroom. I told her how I love Danish girls since they love Americans. Got pretty close and started making out maybe 30 seconds after meeting her. We laid in her bed, I put a condom on and it was on. Had it taken any more time than that I probably would have passed, but I was blue balled from the night before so why not? Monday I looped back to #200 and we wound up hooking up at the hostel she was working at.

How in the fuck is this possible. Like... how? Did you read signals that she was OK with you escalating like that?

I feel like there are so many details missing here of how you make these things happen.

I never have fast closes like this, but then again I've never hosteled in Latin America — is it just a total fuckfest down there?

Messages In This Thread