rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "reverse cowgirl" a weak (non dominant) beta male sex position ?

Is "reverse cowgirl" a weak (non dominant) beta male sex position ?

Quote: (03-31-2018 03:36 PM)Montrose Wrote:  

Missionary is totally useless, unless you have the generally misguided desire to express affection to your partner, because the penis doesn’t thrusts toward the anterior vaginal wall (aka G spot) and that is a major drawback for vaginal women - and it’s not a very convenient position to stimulate the clit either. Fails on both accounts. Also, I dislike missionary because, like the Chinese say, ‘when you’re on the mountain you can’t see the mountain’.

Is it beta when I fuck my girl missionary with a hand on her throat, kiss her, look her in the eye and tell her she's mine and feel her pussy instantly contract?

Women get off on emotion. Learn how to handle that and you will have plenty of repeat business.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread