rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brasil: outside the touristy path

Brasil: outside the touristy path

Quote: (05-02-2010 03:50 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Vacancier,

This is a gold mine. I've yet to visit Brazil so regretfully I cannot yet contribute, but I'd like to request the following cities for your next entries:

Goiania
Sao Luis
Manaus

Thanks,

LS

Lilseezie,
In a nutshell, Goiania is highly regarded by Brasilians as the city with the most beautiful and highest babe per capita in all of Brasil. That says it all. It's also considered as one of the most developped and safest capitals in the country. But hot and humid as hell.

Manaus is highly regarded as having the horniest chick in the entire continent where they literally attack guys and is home to one of the most stunning scenery in the world, the Amazon. Sao Luis is a very pretty colonial town with some beautiful girls. Both Goiania and Manaus are very high in my list to visit on my upcoming 6 months journey in Brasil starting this October. Manaus is down right suffocating at times due to the intense heat/humidity but the frequent tropical rains are god sent. I'm a bit busy these days, but expect a report on Manaus first in the next few days as I have a couple of friends who have been to Manaus before (one Brasileiro and one gringo) and of course, in July when I go to Brasil, I'll do a reconnaissance type of trip to Manaus.

Stay tuned. [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread