rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "reverse cowgirl" a weak (non dominant) beta male sex position ?

Is "reverse cowgirl" a weak (non dominant) beta male sex position ?

Quote: (03-31-2018 03:36 PM)Montrose Wrote:  

Missionary is totally useless... because the penis doesn’t thrusts toward the anterior vaginal wall (aka G spot) and that is a major drawback for vaginal women

[Image: huh.gif]
Not sure if serious... it totally does if done from the right angle.

Quote: (03-31-2018 03:36 PM)Montrose Wrote:  

Missionary is totally useless, unless you have the generally misguided desire to express affection to your partner, Also, I dislike missionary because, like the Chinese say, ‘when you’re on the mountain you can’t see the mountain’.

I recognize a man who fucks women with average faces. It is true missionary is good only with women who have beautiful face. It's just like I said in a previous post - if a partner has some deficiencies - you are going to look for more and more specific positions that lessen them.

I agree many positions offer a better view - but I don't think any position offers more skin contact. Some people like that too.

Another thing to consider is room temperature - when it''s hot I like to have as little body contact as possible, like doggy style or with female legs up, but when it's chilly it's nice to warm each other in missionary.

Messages In This Thread