rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teaching English Abroad

Teaching English Abroad

Solid info, interesting to see that in such a small town you can find a party every night and even after hour joints. I'm struggling to find a decent party or even a busy local bar midweek in Chiang Mai. Are there many other farang in Phitsanulok? Are the girls fairly open to being with a farang, and is it more long term dating they want over sex?

Thanks for posting a link to that discussion, it was on Ajarn right enough. I don't know what the outcome was because the thread seemed to go on for ages and I lost interest.

Quote:Quote:

Food's cheaper up here than in BKK and I can usually eat healthy on about 100 baht a day.

I usually don't spend much more than 100B a day on food even in BKK though that's not including a coke or fruit shake with my meal. Only when I fancy some Western food do I end up spending more and usually instantly regret it because it was terrible.

Messages In This Thread