rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The slow death of California

The slow death of California

Quote: (03-28-2018 09:56 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

There has to be a lot more to this story. Why are Irvine folks protesting the building of a homeless shelter and want the tent cities removed at the same time? Can Kaotic or others explain this?

I thought Californians are soft on homeless, which is why those tents are such a problem in the first place, and now they do not even want them to build a shelter either? Where else are you going to put them?

These areas of OC are very rich, or full of rich people. Is it that they do not want the homeless near them at all? Well that does not sound very liberal to me!

Sounds like they need a wall around Orange County and need to relocate the homeless to a less pretty area of California. Limousine Liberals.....[Image: lol.gif]

Well I would hazard a guess that property prices and their lilly white liberal suburbs will be invaded and eventually the broken window syndrome will take effect.

None for me more for thee.

Messages In This Thread