rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Shit Test Thread

The Shit Test Thread

Quote: (03-29-2018 08:41 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

I recently tried dealing with a shit test situation but might have gone overboard so some advice from you folks would be much appreciated.

There is this girl from uni who I run into regularly on campus. She always hangs out with this guy who lives next door to her. She does give IOIs but but I don't know if its really IOIs or attention whoring, I stick to pleasantries but was waiting for a good opportunity to escalate. So one day, i met her when she was by herself. We got talking about the upcoming holidays and random stuff. Then she mentioned that all her neighbors at her residence have left and she is the only one in her corridor. She also said that this guy has also left and its good that now he won't be following her around everywhere. Knowing this guy myself, I thought that this comment was a shit test and so I said that the guy was cool. And then added 'His laughter is cute too.' Now, that I think about it, could the second comment have been an overkill, making it seem homo? She replied to that saying that the guy does seem to spread good vibes. Also, I don't know if her comment about the guy was a shit test or was it to dispel my suspicions that they were a couple.

She bailed shortly and its not a good sign. I am not really interested in her but just curious to know if that comment could have made her gone cold or is it the fact that she was just attention whoring?
How would you recommend that I proceed in my interactions with her from now on?

Thanks for your opinions guys.

She opened the door and you did not walk through it. In fact, you closed it.

That was a pretty gay response about his laugh being cute but hey, we've all fucked up from time to time so don't beat yourself up.

You could have taken that in a few directions like : yeah nobody likes a stalker, I've had some myself...then re-direct to chatting about her favorite hobbies or something to get her talking about herself more. then start light kino, bounce a few times, suggest going by your place for a tea or something, etc ( basic game stuff)

Like PT says, you maybe able you can salvage it.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread