rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern Poverty Law Center denounces me, manosphere

Southern Poverty Law Center denounces me, manosphere

Quote: (03-09-2012 04:48 PM)jdevoy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 04:43 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Lawyer up and sue her personally for slander.

This is precisely the worst thing Roosh or anyone else named on the list could do.

They want you to be afraid, so don't be. Taking a legal stand against someone slandering your name is essential. What is he supposed to do? Cower?

At the end of the day, by publishing that report the SPLC has permanently associated Roosh's name with rape. They made it sound even worse - like he wrote a rape guide to teach men how to rape women in Iceland. Any future employer or business associate can find it by just Googling his name. By suing, even if he loses, it will be expensive for the center to defend (and expensive for her to defend). At some point they may think twice about including him on a list if they know it will result in a lawsuit.

Conversely, it could blow up and you could get even more bad press. You could ignore it and hope that never write about you again. That just isn't as satisfying as thinking of that morbidly obese woman paying to hire a lawyer to defend herself in court.

Sorry - did a quick edit before I saw you quoted it.

Messages In This Thread