rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting in Southern France supermarket

Shooting in Southern France supermarket

Quote: (03-25-2018 02:11 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I agree with that ski pro, I also do my best not to fund them.

I don't buy kebabs. I don't visit places where there is halal food and I don't visit businesses that are possibly owned by Muslims. Indian food is also suspect as a lot of it is made by Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. Which sucks because I love Indian food.

This makes up most of the shops in England so it's a good thing I don't live there anymore, nor do I plan on living in Europe for the foreseeable future.

Now I'm living in Mexico and probably indirectly funding drug cartels just by visiting any club or bar, so I've swapped one problem for another I guess.

Yeah - but drug cartels is part and parcel of Mexican culture. That is as if you were eating locally in Iraq - some of them who fund extremist causes.

With the West it's something that you can actually do - though agreed that it gets difficult to avoid. The Imam of Peace had to cancel 25 Uber drivers in London in one day, because they were all Muslim and he has to be careful or he would be dead. The Religion of Peace is not overly peaceful to those who claim that Islam needs reforming.

Messages In This Thread