rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Must-read Books (a definitive list)

Must-read Books (a definitive list)

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:37 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2018 06:04 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

Why hasn't this book have been mentioned here?
It seem like a must-read for all man who engage in sexual activities.

How to Avoid False Accusations of Rape: Self-Defense in the Feminist State (Female Sex Predators)
https://www.amazon.com/How-Avoid-False-Accusations-Rape/dp/1507799055

Did YOU read it? Do you recommend it? Title sounds promising, what else can you tell us?

Just finished it. Wrote this on the other thread, but I will also put this here.

Quote: (03-24-2018 11:20 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

I just finished "How to Avoid False Accusations of Rape - Self Defense in the Feminist State" by John Davis BA JD LLM.

He is an experienced lawyer in civil rights. He now lives in France (probably due to what he has seen in United States last 50 years) and is retired.

This book is succinct, gets to the point, gives you wonderful tips on how to avoid woman who indicate that they are looking for the next sucker to destroy with false rape accusations.

Many of the points from this book were things that I have learned before, but that is because I have been around the manosphere for couple years now.

I would recommend this book to everyone especially those who are in college as the laws are fucked up. I don't want to give away everything from the book, but the book states that college court system is "kangaroo court system" where the gender dynamics incentivizes and encourages woman to actually falsely accuse man for rape. This book brings case studies, science, and other researches that back up his reasoning and logic.

10/10.
If you have been around the red pill community, many things in this book could be repetitive, but it's a different when you are actually reading something from the book when the author cites his research for majority of the content. Really quick read, but will read again later.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread