rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bumble! tinder but the girls message first

Bumble! tinder but the girls message first

Quote: (03-21-2018 12:26 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

As long as Bumble is popular with women, it isn't going away.

Putting on the "we persisted" pussy-hat in response to this lawsuit just appeals to their primary demographic.

Pinterst is also popular with women. Women-focused apps exist but since nobody cares about them never make much noise. When is the last time you heard about Pintrest? The website sucks and I still don't understand the point of it.

Bumble is nothing without men.

Men will gravitate towards the app but you can't change nature. Women seldom make the first move and the largest extent of a woman making the first move on an app is ... "hey" or "heey" or "heeey!" is she is really down for it.

Bumble confuses the demand to make a safe environment for women while ignoring key traits of female biology. The app will never succeed because of fo this. It will continue to burn money until they throw the hands up and take the payday.

Women are cowards. I remember my one friend she had a guy rotting away on Tinder match list collecting dust waiting for him to message her. "Why don't you just say hi" I tell her .. she replies "Oh no, I couldn't as I don't know what to say." Aka she fears rejection and wants to keep the magic mystique alive of her betting banged out by some 6 foot 4 tatted up bouncer (she seen the guy in person one time, and since she matched with him on Tinder she was convived it could be something with depth lol).

What we will see is Tinder will just simply copy elements of bumble while keeping ways to entertain male thirst to keep them locked in and paying for memberships.

Messages In This Thread