rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018 ATL daygame: Aquarius and Mr_Nobody
018 ATL daygame: Aquarius and Mr_Nobody
Afterwards, we went back to the coffee shop to meet a friend of Aquarius. This particular friend is more blue pill and kinda struggles to get laid. As I introduced my friend to Mr_Nobody, both of us are getting bored about hearing what he has got to say, as Mr_Nobody tries his best to listen to him, I immediately walked around the corner to throw my trash away to see if there’s any daygame opportunities.

Approach #32

As I walked around the corner to where the coffee shop main entrance is, there was this blonde 6 reading a book sitting on the outdoor patio of the coffee shop. I opened her on her book. It turned out to be a self-help book written by another chick. I wanted to say that I’m a fan of MikeCF’s books, but didn’t wanna go there. I mentioned about how rare it was to see people our age nowadays reading a book without a cell phone, and the conversation went rolling from that point. As that ran out of steam, I asked her about her sweatshirt, which was the college she went to, and that lead to an equally long conversation. Finally, I wrapped up with Galnuc, but even then, we had a lot to say, me being in a fairly good mood after multiple approaches and her being extremely chatty.

This was by far the longest conversation I’ve had with a chick and it lasted almost 20 mins. Time to number close. She told me that she thinks I’m a really nice guy and it was a great conversation, but she doesn’t feel comfortable giving numbers out to random strangers. So she put my email on her phone, and told me she’ll hit me up on Thursday when she plans to eat Chinese food. I still haven’t gotten a message yet so of course, this is a flake. While it may have been better for me to put her email in my phone, I don’t think it could’ve made a difference.

Approach #33

We followed coverdoc’s advice and went to Kroger at Lindbergh just before 7 pm. It looked really ghetto and didn’t have good prospects, so we headed down to Starbucks at Peachtree Battle to just do some work and chill, and called it a day.

However, as we were about to leave and go home, I spotted 2 girls, a 7 and a 8, both brunettes. Mr_Nobody was just around the corner watching it go down. Having seen Mr_Nobody get a number by trolling a girl and making her laugh hard, and combined with the fact that I’ve been called a “nice guy” twice, I decided to go for that type of game.

The 8 was eating a bagel so I opened her on that, asking if it was good. They were really standoffish and didn’t talk much at all, and made it really difficult for me. But I did manage to find out they are in university and are dancers. At this point, I switched from “elderly game” to straight up negging. They really didn’t wanna talk to me, but according to Mr_Nobody, I actually did a good job entertaining them. Some stuff that I said that made them burst out in laughter are:

“Do the moonwalk right here.”

They laughed and when they said they can’t, I responded, “C’mon, aren’t yall supposed to be dancers? OK, if you can’t do the moonwalk, can you at least breakdance?”

They laughed and said they can, but refused of course. So I said “Let me think of other proper forms of dancing, can yall ballet?”

They laughed, and the 8 said she doesn’t like ballet. I said “So you don’t like being on tiptoes? I guess you don’t like wearing heels then.”

The 8 laughed out loud but didn’t say anything, probably didn’t know what to reply. An awkward pause later, my last comment was.

“If y’all are dancers aren’t you supposed to eat a salad? Bagels gonna make you fat and you can’t dance no more. And Cream cheese is even worse. Gotta starting eating salad 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”

They laughed out loud again, and at this point, they told me that its nice talking to you so I ejected. When we left, Mr_Nobody rolled down the windows of his car, blasted Russian hip hop as loud as he can, and intentionally drove 20 ft away from where the girls were sitting outside. The 8 stared straight at him, and he stared straight back. It was hilarious.

Messages In This Thread