rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Again, don't go to India.

Again, don't go to India.

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:45 PM)ynwa1892 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2018 09:44 AM)Crashbandicoot Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2018 02:45 PM)ynwa1892 Wrote:  

The point of this post is that for a white guy, with the right appearance in the right areas (bandra, khar, juhu) you can do pretty well for yourself.

There are girls here (lots) who only date foreigners. Literally every girl I’ve went on a date with tells me they only want to date/marry foreigners.m

Oh lawd, I though of just avoiding the half assed crap that was posted here but thought fuck it might as well.

India is still traditional country where dating outside your caste is frowned upon, the nationalist govt is creating propaganda that Muslim men are stealing Hindu women and what not and here you are telling us that there are 'lots' of girls that want to date foreigners? Lol, sure!

Let's do some basic math first, you have correctly identified that the only women who will sleep with Westerners are middle to upper middle class women. However, there is a gender imbalance ratio in India and that means there will be 2 Indian males in this similar class for the women with a cultural outlook more in tune with them so there is no incentive for them to date foreigners where they will be shunned by their social groups.

The women in your target market from your description are some of the most pathetic women ever and seem extraordinarily insecure. They are a minute percentage of the population which I think you had the luck of meeting due to chance.

Also, in my experience and from what I’ve been told by others, your best bet for getting an easy indian lay is Unhappily married women. Indian men can’t satisfy their woman at all, so they see us westerners and want a bit.

Lol, so somehow even though there are more Indian men who are liberal than Indian women with the game to follow there is a surplus of Indian women who are waiting to be swept of their feet by foreigners. Lol, keep your ridiculous orientalism to your stormfront forums mate, we understand English to see through your bull shit.

Besides I highly doubt drunk ass Irishmen who reek of potato have any idea on what it takes to satisfy women.

So many of the upper-middle class city girls only want to date/marry foreign men. They are tired of the way they are treated by Indian males or family expectations from either side. An example of this i've heard is girls not liking the fact that most Indian males will do whatever to please their parents. I've heard a few, but its definitely the case. The lighter skinned, fairer haired and blue eyed you are the better. I have blue eyes, I am fair and have brown hair, but still done ok. I'm not sure how well black people or Asians would do. Indians are pretty racist in a way. Latinos might have a good shot. Though if you are from the west and have high value, its entirely possible you can do very well regardless of race. These girls want a westernized life, free of judgement and traditional values.

I don't think you understand the nature of women at all, they talk shit all the time. Most of these women have still gotten plowed by the men they are hating on. Irish women diss Irish men all the time, still certain most of their lays will be Irish men and sorry to break it to you but for the class of women you are hitting on don't care that you are White. They will be fascinated with Blacks more so, Latinos, Asians you name it. Furthermore you actually expect us to believe that this guy

[Image: wenn22765961.jpg]

has a better shot than this guy in India cause he's white

[Image: Ranveer-Singh-ZG6C2756-1.jpg]

HAH!

I have a new name for these trolls

[Image: white-race-troll-5aae71.jpg]

[Image: thinks-hes-hot-5aabe1.jpg]
Whats the matter, don't like the foreign guy coming in taking your high caste, middle upper class women? Maybe if you weren't such a whiny beta fag, you could get some yourself.
No need for the insults my friend.

Messages In This Thread