rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ultimate Bangkok nightlife guide.

The ultimate Bangkok nightlife guide.

Quote:Quote:

Also staying in a hotel will probably harm you since you can't pretend that you live here. A lot of the girls will ask you from the start where do you live and what do you do in Bangkok, and staying alone in a hotel just screams of sex tourist.

Quoted for truth, Thais girls give you a lot more time if you claim to live here and speak a bit of Thai. I think having a hotel at Asoke or nearbye areas which is right beside Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza will set alarms bells ringing for them. If they come back to your hotel people will assume they are a pro and they will be treated like one by the hotel staff (made to leave ID at reception etc) so it might be wise for you to get an apartment in a nice area of town not too far away from the nightlife. Saying that I've been staying in a hotel in BKK as I'm coming and going whilst I visit other parts of Thailand and it hasn't done me any harm so far, most of my lays haven't been from clubs though so if this is your main aim then go the apartment route.

Messages In This Thread