rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to turn quiet/introverted into Aloof/mysterious

How to turn quiet/introverted into Aloof/mysterious

Quote: (03-08-2012 09:46 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

I think Mike CF's strategy works for him because he developed it over hundreds (thousands?) of interactions. Fact of the matter is is that you have to get you feet wet if you want to become the mysterious, sexy guy that women want to fuck. This only happens by taking risks and putting yourself in uncomfortable situations.

Nope. First time I started going out, at least 2-3 6s would make their way to the bar.

My ex had dressed me up well for years, so I learned how to put together an outfit.

I have a nice body and looked nice. Good hair cut, good skin, good clothes. I looked nice - or as the brothers say, "fresh."

Thus, the women - though, admittedly, not the hottest women in the bar - would come to me.

I just had to get some "social intelligence" to realize that when there was space available to order elsewhere at the bar, and they nevertheless came to where I was, they were interested.

I just had to open them.

I am a super huge nerd. Even if never read another book in my life, I would remain one of the most well-read guys you'll meet.

But by going out and just standing by the bar, I had major results.

All of our backgrounds influence our game.

I was super nerd and introvert. But I wear a 31-32" waist jean and 44R - i.e., not huge but have a nice taper.

Get your hair cut right for your head shape, dress sharp, moisturize your skin, and look "fresh," and a lot of decent girls will just come to you.

Messages In This Thread