rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want Advice for My Longest Case of Mild Oneitis

Want Advice for My Longest Case of Mild Oneitis

I love ya Merc, I often love your posts, but I have to call you out for not giving me the kind of respect I have always given you. When you posted an objectively newbie-sounding, probably exaggerated oneitis post, I chimed in and I didn't say "LOLOLOL newbie thread jariel wya."

I read your post, gave you thoughtful advice, and even pointed out that I thought jariel went a bit too hard on you with his real talk advice (which was still gold).

The difference between your post and mine is that 1) I gave the entire context of my issues, 2) I didn't game brag to show that what I'm going through must some kind extra-special oneitis, and 3) I asked for advice on moving on from a long-term oneitis, not asking if this is permanent oneitis or a permanent harem, since I knew and know that if you feel this way about a girl, you don't have a harem.

I'm asking for advice about how to move on from a long oneitis, and I gave background info so I can know if my game is shit or I'm just running into an inevitability of game that goes away after a while.

The jariel links talk about why you shouldn't hang on, not how to move on. In fact, I don't think a damn person on this forum has great advice on that. So we should develop that area of game on here a bit because I know for a fact a few guys on here have done it.

Because not every oneitis question is a "rookies question." Far from it.

Point is: moving on from true feelings is the most difficult part of game, period. And the majority of the time, guys just make it harder on themselves by rationalizing why they SHOULDN'T move on (rookie ass move, hence your amazing jariel links).

But knowing you don't genuinely care about her as a person, knowing your brain is still releasing chemicals telling you you love her, and doing all the right things to get away from her, these are different issues that only guys with fairly strong willpower will run into.

So try to calm down a bit man. I gave you more respect than this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread