rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PartyTime's Cordoba Thread

PartyTime's Cordoba Thread

Quote: (03-13-2018 08:27 PM)crashlander Wrote:  

[quote] (02-09-2018 12:18 PM)jcardial Wrote:  

(02-09-2018, 04:55 PM)crashlander Wrote:  Usted is fine with cab drivers and older people but among peers and the younger crowd it's going to be 100% vos. You probably won't have problems with customs if the stuff isn't brand new (e.g. new phone/cpu still in box).

Thanks for in the info amigo. I´ve been here a week and haven´t had too many problems with vos, although I still get the odd looks early on in convos. I definitely agree with your earlier contention that a true level of at least intermediate Spanish is needed for sustained success, along with regional seasoning. I didn’t realize how much vocab is local and therefore basically brand new to memorize/integrate.

Although a stroll down any side street in this town will give you enough motivation to do so. Admittedly I am not the most traveled fellow but I spent years in a major college town in addition to weeks in EE and Colombia. Seriously, Córdoba has more 7s than a slot machine factory. Throw in a nice dusting of 8s and some true stunners and every turn you make is like a scene from a womanizing genealogist´s wet dream.

As for game I´ve had a few spectacular blowouts but no fruit from daytime approaches, although most of the ladies are friendly with it. I´ve had better luck with Tinder and working on the seemingly steady flow of Brazilian women who come through the schoolhouse for a week or so a time.

Are there any locals in the area here? I could do with a wingman. Prob gonna check out Villa Carlos Paz this wknd but I´ll be in CBA for at least another few weeks. Suerte!

Interesting post. One little thing though, don't say Suerte to yourself like that, say instead something like: Ojala me vaya bien! A ver si tendre suerte pues

Also, can you confirm that age-difference is a massive hindrance, there? I mean, I don't think Student Uni chicks from Cordoba would give much love to you, as a late-30s man, or would they?

Messages In This Thread