rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

Quote: (03-08-2012 04:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

Can people that fat clean themselves properly? Serious question.

http://101reasonsihatebeingfat.blogspot....giene.html

"There is another issue that fits into this good hygiene category, and I warn you..... TMI TMI TMI!!! Like I said before, when you are really heavy it's hard to reach all those nooks and crannies in the shower... well... imagine other reasons you need to reach down there. I found that at my highest weight I had a hard time wiping my ass..."

Starting weight: 352 lbs. (5'6"), Current Weight: 277 lbs.

So for the author of the blog, she had problems at 352 lbs that she doesn't admit at 277 lbs. I am guessing the girl in the image above is at least 350 lbs. She also mentions all of the sweat from moving around an obese body, and the greasy hair, and not being able to shave her legs. It's an interesting read.

Short answer, it depends on how fat you are, but for the morbidly obese not really. All fat people begin to develop an odor of fatness - it's from the sweat of moving around that weight all the time. I speculate that between the folds of fat it's like an odor factory. That's why fatties try to cover it up with perfume.

Messages In This Thread